Thursday, April 5, 2007

Where did it go???

Okay.
I am cOnFuSeD!!
For the past few mornings, it has been COLD outside;
and right now....it is COLD and raining...and the wind
is howling.
What happened to Spring???
Where did it go?
Sheesh.....I am glad that Momma has not taken me
to the groomer for my Spring cut yet!
Poor Jack has been snuggling under any blanket
he can find. His fur is much shorter than mine.
I won't let him snuggle up to me
just yet (I need more time)....but he can wriggle
down into his fuzzy bed with his blankie and stay
very warm.
Momma has only snapped a few photos of us
recently. So, I thought I'd post them tonight
before going upstairs to bed.
Ohhh yeah....also....I have "officially"
added Jack's name to our blog tonight.


Jack was just starting a good shake in this
photo; I'm just watching there in the background.


Here we both are....sitting on Sissy. Tee hee,
we love to sit on her when she is on the couch.


I posted this photo....just so everyone knows.....that
I am still the KING of this blog....and deserve
all the admiration from everyone.
Tee hee.

Until next post,
xoxo
Jasper

15 comments:

Isabella said...

Wow that is kewl huge poster of you! I like it!

I don't let Emmy cuddle up with me either. I only cuddle with Linda. And I don't share my blog with Emmy either- except to talk about the bad stuff she does- hee hee!
Big Wags,
Isabella

Boo Casanova said...

jasper,

oh, why wouldn't you let jack cuddle with you? you two can keep each other warm... so, where do you go if you wanna get warm??

wet wet licks

Boo

Molly the Airedale said...

Which museum does that oil painting of you hang in? Wow! I know a true celebrity!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Hammer said...

Dear Jasper

You sure are a kind man looking after Jack so well, and you'll always be The King.

Thanks for visiting my blog and for caring.

Have a great Easter, Jasper and Jack !!

Love from your friend, Hammer

Snowy and Crystal said...

hey Jastper,

glad to know that you added Jack's name :) but we all know that you are still the king of this blog :D

cool picture of yours ;)

woofs and puppy arfs,

Snowy and Crystal

Liza said...

Jasper -

We loved the "museum" photo fo you. My mom is jealous because she says she doen't have good technology skills - whatever that means!!

We hope you and Jack both have a happy, happy day!!

Love, Dory

Sophie Brador said...

Jasper, You still have the cutest, goofiest smile I have ever seen on a doggie in my life. I just love you!

Luckie Girl said...

Hiya Jasper,
I like your new blog's name...hehe...
It's really nice of you to share your blog!

wally said...

Jasper--
I KNOW--what's up with this weather? We might get snow. I'm organizing a protest and a letter-writing campaign.

wally.

ps. you're a real prince for nominating my photo! You're one handsome devil yourself, the portrait of you is AWESOME.

Joe Stains said...

you have my undying admiration, never fear!!!

L said...

Hoppy Easter Jasper and Jack. I love the monster size painting of you. Now you just need Jack to get painted.

Toodles,
Sweets

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Never fear, you will always be King Jasper. Jack is kinda cute though. Hoppy Easter! J x

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Jaspers Tales and Jack's Wails PLUS a real oil painting of Jasper Truly! Loving it!
AireHUGS!
Liberty

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Jasper, just saw your comment about my miniature staircase. J1 got it from a shop here in the UK but it was made by Louis Dog.
(http://louisdog.com/)
I'm sure you can find a local supplier. I think I remember seeing on her blog that Chelsea has one too. J x

Myeo said...

Hehe.. you are still the King, dont worry.

Love
Boy n Baby