Friday, March 23, 2007

I woke up for this?? Sheesh

Hellowwww every pup! I hope everyone is doing good on this lovely Friday!!
YAY, it's the weekend!! I love the weekends.
Weekends = more time with my family.

I just hafff to tell you what happened to me.
I was snoozing along so good, when Momma woke me up.
And what did she wake me up for??? To change my shirt.
Can ya believe that?! Well, I figured, since I am already up
I might as well play and have some fun.
So, after Momma got my "woof woof" shirt on me....we played
a quick game of tug-o-war with my toys....and a short game
of fetch.

And here is the story in photographs:


ZZZzzzzZZZzzzz (me, sleeping)



ZzzzZZzzzzzzzZZZ, me, STILL sleeping (despite
the flash that just went off)



"Oh brother, is this all you woke me up for?"



"Come on....throw that ball...come on...throw it!!"



"AAauuuhhhhghghghghg....you threw it under
the couch, Momma.....Get it!!!"


"Come on, come on...get it for me please,
before I chew your fingers off" (it just LOOKS
like I am eating Momma's hand, I am really
being very gentle)



"Oohh, STOP IT, hahaaa, ohhh, haha hahah, ohhhh ahh,
stop tickling me, Momma....tee heee arrfff"



Finally,
Some peace and quiet with my ball.
Momma thinks I have "froggy-doggy"
legs here....but I don't.



She took another photo just to
prove that I have "froggy-doggy"
legs. I don't think they look like
froggy legs, do you?
So guess what I did?
I took the camera from her and
took these photos of HER~!
tee hee hee
This is my Momma trying to be
like Tanner..... a dOoFuS !!
Until later,
Jasper
P.S. This afternoon when Momma came home
from work, I did what I always do (jump up in
her lap as soon as she sits down). But, this
time was different.....she had an intoxicating
scent on her!! I could not get enough of it; I
just sniffed and sniffed her shirt and pants and
would not stop. And then, it dawned on me
what that scent was: ANOTHER DOG!!!
Why in the world did my Momma have another
dog's scent on her clothes?? Did she visit a friend's
house on her lunch break?? Did she find a doggy
outside her work building and pet it?? Did someone
at her office bring their doggy to work?? Gosh, I just
haffff to know.

15 comments:

L said...

I absolutely loved the photo of you getting tickled. It was so funny what you wrote about the photo. It was perfect...and cute, not to mention, it made me laugh. Thank you for that! You are one studly doggie. Love yer shirts!
Toodles,
Sweets!

L said...

Awww! Thanks so much for adding me to 'your friends'. We love new friends!
Toodles,
Sweets

wally said...

Jasper,

I think your ma may be cheating on you. Better not let her out of the house again.

wally.

Suki & Joey said...

That tickling picture is hilarious! And your mama sure is funny. My mom has yet to tell me to post a picture of herself, but I think I will have to embarrass her one day..hehehe!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Boo Casanova said...

i love your belly rub photo. you look so enjoyable!

wait, you mean your mom has another doggie scent? what does that mean? are you getting a sibling??? oh, quick and tell us!

wet wet licks

Boo

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Jasper: Not YOU TOO!! I'm gonna yell at my mum if you got a little brother or sister like Sunshade and Maggie! (& may be Boo too!)
AireARGH!
Liberty

Luckie Girl said...

Oh Jasper, are you getting a little brother or sista?? If not, your mom has been up to some hanky panky with some other dogs....are u sure she goes to work and not to see her *other* dog??
I like your shirt!! It's cute
PS : Your Mom's very pretty too even with the Doofus face. HA!

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you got a good play after being woken up. I wonder what your Mum has been up to? She is pretty so maybe the other dog came up and jumped on her to give her a kiss?

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

Simba and Jazzi said...

I love tummy rubs. You took some great photo's.

Simba xx

Molly the Airedale said...

I just love your big black plastic nose! hehehehe
Love the tummy tickle pic too.
You're just adorable Jasper!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Sophie Brador said...

Oh no! Maybe your mom is making Doofus faces because you are getting your very own Doofus. You better prepare yourself. You might have to share your clothes.

Isabella said...

The pictures are so funny! Your mom takes great photos. And the pictures you took of her are priceless! ROFL! You'd think if she disturbed your nap to change your shirt, she would have at least taken you somewhere once you had your woof shirt on!
Big Wags,
Isabella
PS- did you find out where she picked up the strange doggy smell?

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

you are so funny Jasper! And pray tell, we are itching to know, what is the next bit of your dog smelling story......!

Myeo said...

Hmmm, think your mom is right. That really looks like 'froggy leg'. We love the picture of you being so tickled.

Do keep on posted with that 'doggy' scent.

Love
Boy n Baby

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Jasper, LOVED the picture of you getting tickled, how cute is that? Sooo funny!

So what's this about another dog? The nerve! I find these mysterious smells on mom sometimes and I get to wondering what it all means...keep us posted on what's happening here:)

Hugs from Billy Boo:)