Sunday, March 4, 2007

PIP (photo intense post)

Okay, my day started out in my Momma's bedroom (where it always begins, because that is where I sleep). Anyway, I was really in the mood to play, so Momma played with me a lot in her room....throwing my ball out her bedroom door, down the hall, and into my Sissy's room. I love playing that game!! I always run get it and bring it back for her to throw again. After playing in Momma's room, I went downstairs to sit in the window for a bit, just to check things out and make sure all was in order out there....ok ok ok, and to see if there were any cats or rabbits out there! There wasn't, and when I was sure things were okay out there, I got my hamburger-squeeker and played with it for awhile. I always sit under the coffee table when chewing on my squeeker toys. After hamburger playtime, I went into my Sissy's room to see what she was doing. She always has loud music playing and I don't like that very much, so I don't usually stay in there very long.
So, that was basically my day....except of course, for the usual walkies outside for poops and peeps!
Later,
Jasper


This is what I was doing when Momma
woke up....playing nice with my tug toy.



Alright Momma, enough with the
posing me....let's PLAY!!



Just see IF you can take this ball,
Momma...go ahead....MAKE MY DAY!



Well, Momma DID get my ball and
she has it in her hand...that is why I
have such an intent look on my face.



Why won't you give me back my ball?




Come on.....give it to me!!!




Momma says I have stars in my
eyes in this photo.



After playing fetch for awhile, this
is what I look like....happy and panting!



Then, of course, time for more posing, but this
time with my stuffie, T-bone!



I think I'll lie down awhile and rest.



Momma had some magazines on her bed tray
and this was one of them....hummmm, is
she THAT OLD??? Ahh well, maybe...but
she is FABULOUS to me!!!



Just checking to make sure things outside
are as they should be.



I really do love to get up here on the
window sill....REALLY....I get up there
by myself (with the help of that chair)
and sit or lie.



After window-watching, it was time to
play with my hamburger squeeky!


I got it and went directly to my spot under
the coffee table.



Knawummm, knawummm, knawummm!!




Ummmm, I love chewing this thing!
Momma says it looks like I have only
one eye here. ARF, but my fur is
covering the other one.



Humm, funny....it doesn't really SMELL
like a hamburger though!




HECK, I don't care....I still love chewing it!

Finished with the hamburger, I wander into
my Sissy's room. She has a lot of bright colors
in there.....I don't think this flower is real though,
I don't smell anything!



I really do not like this loud music in here.


Don't adjust your monitors....she really does
have NEON GREEN walls in here!! AND, there
is splatter paint of yellow, blue, pink, and black
on top of that!!! What was Momma thinking
when she allowed Sissy to do that?!?!?!


Okay okay...one last pose and then get me
outta here, please.

The end.

12 comments:

Nessa Happens said...

Beautiful pictures, Jasper!

Myeo said...

Your sissy room really is colourful. It brightens up your day just to look at all the colours. Very nice pictures of you there too.

Love
Boy n Baby

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hey Jasper, what a fun day you had. I LOVE to play with toys too, but I do LOVE loud music which means that I will enjoy hanging out with your sissy LOL :D
I also ENJOYED looking at all your pictures...you are such a cute little furbaby :)

woofs,

Snowy

Peanut said...

Wow that is a busy day. I don't know if I could handle that much in one day.

Liza said...

Jasper -

Always fun visiting your blog - we love all the photos!!

Dory

Willie and Waylon said...

You take such great photos! One of us usually closes our eyes. And we love waking up and playing. We sleep in our mom & dad's bed too - it is actually a giant dog bed but they do not know that!

Suki & Joey said...

Hey Jasper, thanks for the compliment. You're gorgeous, too! :) Nice blog!
Puggy kisses xoxo
Suki

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i was impress that ur little mouth can fit d big hamburger..

Boo Casanova said...

jasper, is that the squirrel tail/ball in your video? i have one too and i love squeaking it.

wet wet licks

Boo

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Jasper!
I don't know how your sissy can sleep in that room! It's so bright! I like to sleep in my mum's bedroom where it's dark!

All of those toys look yummy!

AireBRIGHT!
Liberty

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cheerful room your Sissy has!!! Love that hamburg! It's almost too big for your mouth! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I love the mean "don't take my ball" face!

Looks like your sissy is very creative.

Licks
Oscar x