Monday, March 5, 2007


Well, there is excitement in the air. Momma got an email from Ms Linda, (Butchy and Snickers Mom) and she is already making all my clothes!! I just can not wait to get them in the mail.
More exciting news, my Sissy's new bed is being delivered on Tuesday morning. Momma will have to come home from work for a little while while they deliver it and take it upstairs. So, I get to see Momma for a while and I get to try out Sissy's new bed!! YAY!
Meanwhile....here are some new photos:

What in the world is this?? It wasn't here
yesterday! Maybe an ant hill?



I don't think I've marked this spot recently.



This is Jackson, my neighbor dog. I'm not real
fond of him; I guess it is because he is still a
puppy and too bouncy for me.



But, my Momma likes him and pets him all
the time.



What is this??? ICE ON MY CLOVER???
BBRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, let's get back inside!!



AAhhhh, this is better...nice, warm sunbeams
from the window!






Come on Momma, get up here and under
the blanket with me!




This is more like it!! Move your foot
closer to me, Momma.



Ahhh, nice and cozy in my favorite place.
the end

19 comments:

L said...

Awww Jasper. I feel for you getting your photo taken while you are tagging something. It's so undignified. Mom does it to me all the time. You certainly are cute. Your photos make me (and mom) smile. You look so sweet!

Toodles,
Sweets

Fu Fu said...

Hey Jasper, so excited for you on your new clothes and new bed. Make sure you take pictures of you bouncing up and down your sis new bed. :)

~ fufu

The Brat Pack said...

We can't wait to see your new clothes!

I guess you're like us with NO privacy anymore. You never know when they're going to snap a picture of you.

The Brat Pack

Nessa Happens said...

I love how happy Jasper always looks! Snuggly snuggly.

Coco said...

Jasper....you are SO CUTE! I am excited to see your new clothes/Bed. How fun! I love seeing you....and I love your sweet lil Face :o)

T-man Angel said...

Jasper, it looks like you're living the good like now!! :)

T-man

Boo Casanova said...

jasper,

are you sure those "icing" like stuff on the flowers are snow? or that's how the flowers should look like?

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba and Jazzi said...

Don't you just love lying in the sunshine. New clothes, can't wait to see them.

Simba x

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Looking forward to seeing you in your new clothes!

You look very sweet snuggled up to mum's tootsies!

Licks
Oscar x

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Jasper,
You look so relaxed stretched out in the sunlight!! Wow, you gonna have a new bed? I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to see u in ur new clothes!!

Molly the Airedale said...

Can't wait to see you in your new duds! Did you check to see if one of those clovers was a lucky four-leaf before you ran back inside?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Myeo said...

We dont know how you do it but you look happy in all your photos. We can see that you are actually smiling. Mama wants to know the secret behind it cos we hardly smile when we take photos.

Love
Boy n Baby

The Army of Four said...

I LOVE that picture of you in the sunshine! You look very content!
Love,
Amber
PS: My mom thinks your neighbor Jackson is cute, too!

Sophie Brador said...

You always have the cutest expression on your face. I just love it! I expect you will be modeling your new clothes when they arrive?

Baily said...

Jasper you just got the cutest little face!

puppy kisses
baily

Chelsea said...

Jasper, I love ya big guy but, I gotta tell you I don't like checking your blog with Mama in the room. She oohs and ahs and keeps saying how cute you are.

You are cute. That is indisputable but, Mama is supposed to just gush for me!

We have a dog like Jackson up the road from us, his name is Snoopy and I really do not like him either but, it's because he is always trying to jump on my bum bum. I am not that kind of girl. Besides, T-Man is the only one for me.

xoxoo
Chelsea

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Hiya Jasper!
me can't wait to see you n your new Butchy & Snickers duds!

I bet that sun streaming though the window felt good!
AireKeepinWarm!
Liberty

Belly said...

You're pretty dang cute yourself!
I'm jealous about your clothes. You're lucky! I love clothes more than anything! (Just about...)

Congrats!

(You should come check out Southern California. There's never ice on your clover here. LOL)

-Belly

Isabella said...

Hee Hee! You look so cute laying there between your mama's feet!
Big Wags,
Isabella