Sunday, March 25, 2007

Mystery Solved and the Peeople Park


Okay everyone.....the mystery of the strange doggie scent has been solved.
You are looking at a photo of the guilty dog.
She wandered up around my Momma's office and seemed to be homeless.
Of course, Momma fell instantly in love with her and wanted to bring her
home. (I really would not have minded, she IS a cutie pie!)
Momma hugged and loved on her during her lunch break from work., and
that is how the pup's scent got on Momma's clothes.
Anyway, Momma had decided to adopt her if nobody came to claim her.
But, by the end of the day, the lil' girl's owner claimed her and took
her back home!!!
Drats, I was looking forward to having a playmate.
Oh Well.
So.....now, on to the story of my weekend....and it was a FUN one.
First, I got to ride in the Jeep and go to a lot of fun places. We
went to PetsMart and Momma bought a new toy for me. While
we were there, we watched a lil' Shitzu puppy getting trained, and it
was so cute....it reminded me of Baby, Chiyo, and
Billy Boo!
After that, we went to the Peeople Park to test my new
toy. I really like that new toy!!



We went to Sissy's friend's house
to pick her up.
"Come on Nikki, lets go!"




Is she coming or not?!
(Momma had put my shirt on here)








Ohhh goodie, we are on our way!
"WEEEeeeeeee this wind feels so good"





There it is!!
PETSMART...yay!!





Sissy had to put this silly Harley hat on me;
Don't I look ridiculious!?





This is the new toy; the name is a bit
embarrassing...considering.... I no longer have any!!!




We finally got to the Peeople Park.
"Come on Momma, get my toys
off this stump and let's play!!"

(Momma had taken my shirt off,
cuz she knows I get hot when I play)




I had so much fun playing fetch with my
Tuff Balls!! arf!






I also played with my regular tennis ball
some too.





All this running around made me thirsty!




All that drinking made me haff to pee!!





Don't my ears look funny!?! Sissy
had thrown my tennis ball in the air,
and I was jumping up to get it.






I am tired now.... I am ready to
go home.







But not before I get some more lovin'!




I slept all the way home.
(Momma had put my shirt back on me again!)







Ohh yeah,
Momma made me a new water bowl at
the pottery place she likes to go to. I like it!

Until later,
xoxo
Jasper

20 comments:

Chelsea said...

Jasper, you are so macho in that Harley Davidson hat...I love it.

Mama (Who is a party pooper at the best of times and I don't mean she goes potty at parties...well you know what I mean) Mama wants me to tell you to tell your mom and sissy not to let you sit with the window open like that. Mama knows two people who lost their dogs that way. The dogs jumped out of the car. It was very very sad and we don't want that to happen to you cuz we love your adorable face.

Ok?

XOXOXOOX
Chelsea

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Jasper
What a fun weekend you had. Ours as you know what hampered by the rain! Anyway its sunny today and mum is on spring break so I think we are going to be out and about today! Yeah! Our mummy also does pottery and has made me a food bowl and a water bowl. She still has to make one for Dixie though.
Licks
Jazz

Joe Stains said...

wow you had a fun day!!!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Jasper,
I think that Harley cap looks good on you.. and your day at the park looked like so much fun!!

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Jasper!
Wat a fun day it was for you. :) At least you had a betta weekend than me. LOL! Too bad your mom couldn't bring home another pup for you.
I like your cap and your red harnass.

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow lucky boy. Your new ball & new bowl are awesome!

Licks
Oscar x

Simba and Jazzi said...

No playmate, oh well at least you went shopping and got to play with a tennis ball.

Simba xx

Molly the Airedale said...

I just love that smile on your face in the pic of you in the car with your t-shirt on! Too cute!
Too bad you lost your chance at a playmate but other chances will come along when the time is right!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Tadpole said...

Petco AND the park?!?! *sigh* Why don't those things ever happen to me....

Sophie Brador said...

hmmmm tennis ball hmmmmmm

Sophie Brador said...

hmmmm tennis ball hmmmmmm

Did you say something else? Oh yeah, it was something about a tennis ball, right?

The Brat Pack said...

Love that hat, I need one maybe! Your day looked like SO much fun, I'm jealous.

Samantha from The Brat Pack

Urban Smoothie Read said...

d pet smart shop is so huge!! if my country had 1, i can go for a shopping...

v juz had normal small petshop here...sad case..

btw, luv ur customized bowl...

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh you do what I do when I am in the car, stick your head out the window and let the breeze blow through your ears!

Your day looked good fun!

and I rather like the look of the fancy red dish with your name on! How cool is that?

love and licks Marvin xxxxx

Boo Casanova said...

oh, nothing wrong with that hat! i think you look like a little hooman with the hat! u should sit on a harley davidson and everydoggie will be sooooooo envy of you!

wet wet licks

Boo

Myeo said...

You look good in that hat and not silly, dont worry. We noticed that you like to wear tops and you look good on them or rather you make them look good. By the way, how big are you? Medium sized? Slightly bigger than us?

Love
Boy n Baby

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hey cutie Jasper,

mommy made me one of these bowls you got there with my name and stuff, but it fell by accident and broke :(

she is gonna make me a new one too :)

woofs,

Snowy

wally said...

Jasper,

Don't feel self-conscious about your missing balls. Your metaphorical balls are impressive enough.

Looks like a fun day at the park. Too bad you don't have a new sister (though I'm glad someone got their dog back!)

wally.

Suki & Joey said...

What a GREAT picture of you with your head out the window, Jasper! I love it!

Looks like you had a good time. I wanna go to the park but it's too darn hot out lately. Man...Florida stinks.

Puggy kisses
Suki

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Love those bowls Japer! You alsways have such great park weekends!

I'm glad that little girl found her doggie! Your mama was awfully nice to take care of her until then though!
AireHUGS!
Liberty