Saturday, March 3, 2007

Wanna play a game with me????


Okay, Momma and Sissy went shopping last night and came home with some
really weird stuff. Take a look at these super close up pictures and see if you can
guess what they are.
Meanwhile, I'll be on my favorite chair, enjoying the beautiful sunshine.
Later,
Jasper
Can you guess what this weird thing is??



What about this? It sure is
colorful, isn't it?



What is this? Do you know?



Do you see what this is?
And now.............the answers:
Here's all the items:
1. A ceramic Chinese-food take out container
2. My Sissy's cheerleader shoe
3. My Sissy's CHI hot iron spray
4. Some colorful decorative containers for Sissy's room.
As you can see in the photo, I am really not that
interested.....why would I be....NONE of that stuff
is for ME!!!!!
How could they?
Here is another thing.....can you guess what
this is??
It is a REALLY HUGE wind chime!!! Momma
loves wind chimes....but, has she lost her
mind?!? These are going to drive the
neighbors crazy!
And here is the last item.
What is it??
Aha!!! IT IS SOMETHING FOR ME!!!!
A canister for my treats!!
YAY!!!
Don't I look cute...holding my leg
up so proper?
Come on...come on....shake paws
with me!!
Until next post,
Jasper

12 comments:

Myeo said...

Were you smiling in your last picture? You look so cute!

The stuffs your mom and sissy bought looks so cool and the canister too.

Love
Boy n Baby

Boo Casanova said...

weird weird weird! and how weird they didn't come back with treats for you. :-( now that's so unfair for you.

btw, i have added your adoption day to the event calendar. yes, i'm the one doing the updating.

wet wet licks

Boo

wally said...

interesting stuff! though you should demand stuff that you can put in your mouth (ie, eat). you need good stuff to put in your canister!

wally.

Snowy and Crystal said...

LOL Jasper :D I got all wrong guesses hehe. I am not that good at guessing, but I sure loved your idea of this game :)
COOL

woofs,

Snowy

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I guessed the shoe!

Licks
Oscar x

Anonymous said...

that's ok that you called me my friend copper's name..our mommies do it ALL the time when we are together!! ALL the time! sometimes it frustrates them and then they just say "both of you! come here!" cause we do everything together!

Cash said...

Super boy and baby-licious,
I think I was grinning a bit in that last pic!

Boo,
Thanks for adding my adoption day to the calendar.

Wally, I have demanded that my canister be filled with all the treats I love...so, we'll see.

Snowy,
You are so cute! Thanks for playing my game.

Oscar,
GOOD for you for guessing right!

Hershey,
That is too funny!

-Jasper

L said...

You are so cute! That last picture made me smile (oh, and mom too). The only one I guessed was the shoe. I had no idea what the heck the other items were. I hope your mom fills the canister with all your favourite treats too! ;)

Toodles and Smoochies,

Sweets

Isabella said...

What an interesting post! I couldn't guess what any of them were. Funny how not being able to see the entire object changes your perception.
Big Wags,
Isabella

e said...

HI Jasper
That was real fun!
And may I say, what an awesome backyard view you got there.
Love windchimes

Fei and Eve

Sophie Brador said...

Hi Boo, That treat container is so shiny you can probably see yourself smiling in it.

Molly the Airedale said...

The only one I guessed was the windchimes! That's because my mom has them all over our yard! She's as nuts about them as your mom is!

Love ya lots,
Maggie