Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dreaming of the dog park





Another beautiful day here! I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday cuz Momma and Sissy will get to be with me all weekend. I am hoping maybe they will take me to the new dog park in Fort Smith!! I think it is suppose to be really nice and I would love to play with some other doggies. Although, I did hear Momma say something to Sissy about a chance of rain Saturday....so, we will see.
Meanwhile, you can look at the new pictures she took of me this morning! That pillow is one of my favorite places to relax.

7 comments:

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Hiya Jasper! I know what you mean about dog parks! I admit...I'm a doggie park addict! It's my favorite place in the whole wide world (besides mum's bed, ahem!) Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll add you to my friends list!
Airekisses!
Liberty

Fu Fu said...

Hello Jasper , Woh that pillow looks really great to snooze in. Wish I could join you

~ fufu

Simba and Jazzi said...

Get lots of sleep so you can run around all weekend.

Simba x

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

That looks like a really comfy spot. Enjoy the dog park. I am off to an Airedale show so will get to see lots of lookalikes!

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

I've never been to a dog park but it sounds like fun. I hope you get to go!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

We hope you have a great weekend and make it to the park.

We love parks too but haven't been since Dec - hopefully the snow will melt soon and we can go again.

Run around and be have fun for us!

Chelsea said...

You look so comfy cozy on that couch and cute too!
Hope you get to go to the doggie park!

XOXOXO
Chelsea