Thursday, February 8, 2007

Vet Visit


I am sitting on the end of the sofa,
watching the door for my Sissy to come back in.



You can't see my eyes, but you can sure see my tongue!



I think my nails need trimming!


Poodle Stance!!


I KNOW NOT to chew on Sissy's shoe...only my toys!


Well, Momma and Sissy took me to "Doc Doc Moon" today. I really do not like going there! Doc Moon gave me a good check up and everything was fine....except....I have bad tartar build-up on my teeth! He said that is why I have stinky breath. Momma was so happy to find out the reason behind my halitosis!! So, they made an appointment for me to come back next Tuesday to have my teeth cleaned properly and all that yuckie tartar removed. I came home with a bottle of yukie stuff (mom says it is Clindacure antibiotics) and she had to give it to me with a syringe. I heard Doc Moon say I have to have it twice a day until my teeth cleaning appointment. Doc Moon told Momma that he is going to a Vet Conference (I guess that is like a party for doggie doctors) this weekend ...and he was going to learn about a new medicinal product for doggie halitosis. He said it would prevent the bacteria that causes tartar! Wouldn't that be nice!?

Anyway, here are some photos of me playing....that Momma took tonight. She played with me a lot and gave me loads of lovin' since I did so good at the Doc's.

P.S.

Momma found this photo of me (below).....this is the very first photo she ever saw of me....it was the one posted on the Pet Finder web site where she found me. Gee Whiz, I sure look different now....I think I look better now! Don't you?

7 comments:

T-man Angel said...

Jasper,
Wow, you've really filled out a lot from your shelter picture. You were SO skinny weren't you, and looked scared. I understand how that feels, because I came from a shelter too...

Ooh, dental cleaning is coming up. It sounds scary. What's wrong with bad breath? I'm sure it smells great. But it's better to get the buildup off your teeth so they'll look cleaner.

I'm glad you got on Dogs with Blogs. It's a fun place to hang out..

T-man

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hey Jasper, you are a cutie! 3 of my best friends, Jamie, Daisy & Paddy are poodles.

Looking forward to reading about your adventures. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll add you to my buddy list.

Licks
Oscar x

Chelsea said...

Jasper, you look WAY better now. Much more healthier and happier

Just what we like to see

xoxoox
Chelsea

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Jasper,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure you will make lots of friends here :-)

Love
Opy

J. L. LeMone said...

Without a doubt, Jasper, you look much better, and happier, too. Not having a proper home isn't good for looks. After I had been fluttering about by myself for a long time and was rescued, I preened my pretty feathers for three days before I finally started to look like a properly cared for cockatiel. So I know how you feel!

J. L. LeMone

Chelsea said...

Where have you been Jasper?


XOXOX
Chelsea

Loui (and his mum!) said...

Hi ya Jasper!!
Thanks for saying hello on my place...going to add you to my list of blogs!! Oh and you have changed since you were rescued. So have I actually and I think that is because we are being looked after so well by our new owners!

Loui xx