Sunday, February 25, 2007

To the Bark Park once again!!

Today, I heard my Sissy talking to Momma about needing to go back to Fort Smith to buy a Chi.....I thought "a Chihuahua...I don't think so!"
I am an only dog and I want to stay an only dog!!
I was kind of worried until I found out it is something that she uses
to make her hair straight. Gee, I hope she does not try to use that
thing on ME!
Anyway, I begged Momma to take me to the Bark Park again, since
we were going to be in Fort Smith anyway.....and guess what?? It
worked!!! She took me again and I had a very good time. There were a lot
more dogs there this time and some were even swimming in the pond!
I thought it was too cold, but they seemed to be loving it. I just wish the
park was closer to where I live so we could go more often. Anyway....so,
here is my post for tonight.

Momma? Can we please go back to the Dog Park??
Pluuuueeeeaaassseee??????




Yipppeeeee, we are going to the Bark Park again!!


Thank you Momma for taking me again!!!!



What a B I G D O G!!! His Daddy said he
is a Mastiff. I am a little scared and I am glad
his Daddy has him on that leash. (click pic to
see bigger and really appreciate this dog's size)



Here I am riding home in Momma's lap after a
big day at the Bark Park. I am sleeping on top
of a big, fluffy, lovie dog (he's not real) Momma bought me on
the way home. I just love him and we named
him T-Bone. That is his white, fluffy tail that looks
like it is coming out of my head.



Here I am waiting for Momma to write on
my blog....I am being very patient.
(She was going to use Sissy's laptop instead of her
desktop)



These next photos show some of my favorite toys.


This is me....on my favorite place to lounge.


Here I am with my new Cuz!




These are the rest of my favorite toys.


My Sissy put this visor on me and took this
picture. I guess it is okay, but it does not match
my shirt....so I feel a bit insecure about it.

19 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Hey Jasper, yeah you get to go to the park, I bet it's real fun. Hee that white fluffy tail does look cute.

~ fufu

Boo Casanova said...

hey jasper,

not enough toy for you. a dog should have more than just 3/4 toys. you know, my dad used to say i can only have 3 toys and mom was furious (on behalf of me) now i get a box of toys! :-)

wet wet licks

Boo

Avery said...

Hi Jasper. Wow, you got to go to the dog park again. Fun! I went today for the first time, and I had a blast.

I think that dirt camo would work great for you. Better yet...mud! If you roll around in it real good and get a nice coating you'll blend right in. Plus, it'll be like a spa treatment. Good for the skin.

Wags,
Avery

*Sasha* said...

hello jasper,
nice blog u hv here...hehehe...i understand how u feel when u thought ur mommy is going to bring back a chi hua hua...
i was upset too when mommy brought home sze ern n subsequently sheena...but now, got used to it d (what can i do, rite?)
now i misses them if they are not around..hehehehe

Isabella said...

I'm glad that big dog wasn't a meanie. He could have eaten you! It wouldn't be all bad if your mom brought home another dog- it's lots of fun having a live in playmate. I love having Emmy to play with even if she is bossy and selfish sometimes.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Nugget said...

Hi Jasper, Lucky boy! I love the dog park too! It's about a 10 minute drive from our house, even so we don't go as often as I would like.

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! Dog park and new toys in the same day! I'd say you're pretty lucky!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Another trip to the bark park! Cool. I have that Cuz too!

Licks
Oscar x

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Jasper, I have a pink tennis ball too! It's my favourite. You should really think about talking your mom into getting you a Chihuahua. You would be like the mastiff in that scenario and just think about all the fun you could have being the smarter, wiser and cuter big brother who could push the younger one around and tell him what to do. You would be his idol! Then again, he might get some cuddles from your mom and that just wouldn't be cool.

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Jasper!!

2 parks in 1 weekend?? Oh boy! Mum took me to 2 parks in one day - but only that once! I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!
As a medium sized dog, I personally prefer smaller dogs to play with. They're more fun to chase!

Airehugs!
Liberty

Murphey said...

Don't ya love the dog park? It's my favorite place to go, even with no other doggies. You've been nusy while my lady was in Las Vegas!

Murph the Dog

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Jasper - maybe you can make your mom sell her house and then you can get a tent and live at the PARK!!!

Bet that is a swell idea!

wally said...

hey jasper,

thanks for boppin' by my blog. you must have great persuasive powers. you get to go to the park AND have awesome toys. ahhhhhh...it's a dog's life, eh?

wally.

wally said...

hey jasper,

thanks for boppin' by my blog. you must have great persuasive powers. you get to go to the park AND have awesome toys. ahhhhhh...it's a dog's life, eh?

wally.

The Brat Pack said...

Wow, toys AND the park. You are SO lucky!!!

We love T-Bone!

The Brat Pack

Simba and Jazzi said...

I sometimes think another dog would be nice, but then I realise I might have to share my treats.

Simba xx

Nessa Happens said...

My mama says I'm getting a little sister this summer! Whoo whoo!

Chelsea said...

Jasper, you are so brave to greet that big huge doggie. I am terrified of big doggies! You look like you have so much fun at that park. You are just the cutest thing..Mama says to tell you.
She tells you that a lot.
Frankly, I am getting a little fed up with that but, I do agree!

XOXOXO
Chelsea

T-man Angel said...

Ooh, that visor looks OK with the shirt. Sometimes it's more in style to mix up the colors. You still rock!

T-man