Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Surprise




We got more snow last night! You can see that it was not much, but enough to cover my Sissy's Mustang. What a surprise...and Sissy won't have to go to school today either because the schools are closed. She was sure happy about that. I really don't care one way or the other....I don't like to play in the snow....this morning, I went outside to do my business and came right back in and ate my breakfast. I am happy that Sissy will be home all day with me; what a nice surprise for the day after Valentine's Day.


4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I got snow on Valentine's day too Jasper! Don't you just love the snow!

Hugs,
Maggie

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Send your snow to me if you don't want it!

I can see your hoodie now, it's very nice.

Licks
Oscar x

Chelsea said...

Your little hoodie is very stylish. You certainly are fashionable.

I love snow too but, only when it's not too cold or windy.

XOOXOXO
Chelsea

Simba and Jazzi said...

No snow here. I hope you got to play in it.

Simba x