Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More thunderstorms on the way----sigh~!

Today, Momma and Sissy did not come home for lunch like yesterday; but that
was okay, cuz I was tired and wanted to sleep all day. Sissy was excited about going to school today (usually she isn't). She is in a club called Family, Career, Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) and they were going to a meeting out of town today....and would not have school ALL DAY. After the meeting, they went to the mall and got to shop (one of MY favorite things to do too). Anyway, she posted some of her pictures on my blog...I hope y'all don't mind....I told her it was okay.
Momma decided to take some photos of me outside on our walk this evening....so here they are!
I like to sit on this chair thingy that is on our front porch.




I call this the "wish bone" tree and
it is one of my favorite places to
leave my scent.


I found a hole that had been dug
under this fence and smelled something
very interesting there! Momma had
to pull me with the leash to keep me
from going under!


I ALWAYS tinkle on our air conditioner unit; I
don't know why.



I like to sit in the clover. I can't believe there
was so much of it....unusual for February!




Then....clouds started moving in;
Momma said some severe storms are
on the way for tonight....yikes!



These clouds look pretty serious.



When my Sissy shopped today, she went to
Old Navy and Abercrombie and Fitch...her
favorite stores.
They don't sell doggie
clothes though.....so I shop at Butchy and Snickers!




Here is my Sissy (on the left) and
her friends on the bus coming home
from their meeting today. They all
wore their red FCCLA shirts and looked
so cute. I wish I had one!!

17 comments:

Cash said...

HEY Butchy and Snickers!!!
You take care too...those stormies are very scaaawwwiee!!!
Momma says to tell your Linda thanks for the email today about the storm. She keeps trying to measure me...but I ain't having it yet! She will keep trying, and I will let her...cuz I WANT those new clothes!!

Chelsea said...

Please stay safe tonight out of the thunderstorms.

If you get scared, at least yu will look fashionable.

xoxooxo
CHELSEA

Fu Fu said...

Hey Jasper, it rained alot yesterday in Singapore too. In fact it was still raining when the humans went out to work this morning. I think you look really cute in your red Hawaii shirt. ;)

~ fufu

Isabella said...

Hey Jasper- do you think when they turn the air conditioner on this summer that your lovely pee scent will be blown thru the house? Now that is a great way to mark your home with your special personal smell! Good thinking! Your Sissy is sure cute,
Big Wags,
Isabella

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Hello Jasper
Those clouds really look nasty. Like FuFu said, it rained the whole day in Singapore yesterday and I didnt go out (too busy sleeping hehe).

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Hey there Jasper!

That wishbone tree is really cool! Me thinks that you should be makin' LOTS of wishes everyday! All that peein' makes me want to get outside right now!

AirePEE!
Liberty

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Jasper,
Wow... I have not seen clover leaves before.. did you find any 4 leaf clovers?? I really like your wish-bone tree..

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Your pee pee tress is cool. I wonder what made the hole & what the nice smell was, hmmm.

Licks
Oscar x

Simba and Jazzi said...

Looks like there will be lots of rain. I love your red shirt.

Simba xx

Molly the Airedale said...

But Jasper! You have a red shirt just like your sissy and her friends so you can join this team, right?! I think they should make you an honorary member!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Boo Casanova said...

jasper,

i hope the thunder didn't scare you last night. did it?

wet wet licks

Boo

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Good morning Jasper!

I would be under the bed when those thunderstorms come. I don't like loud noises, they are scary!

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Your sissy is way prettier than my sissy - Jessie. (hope she doesn't read this).

Those clouds look awfully spooky - right out of Wizard of Oz!

I also love your red top - it really brings out your eyes!

sloppy wet kisses - jake

Myeo said...

Hey Jasper, this is our first visit. We will be catching up w the rest of your posts soon and we will link you :)

Love
Boy n Baby

T-man Angel said...

Those clouds look REALLY scary! Be careful of those storms. Us little guys have to stick close to our moms in bad weather.

We are having some wind now tonight!

T-man

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hi jasper,

alwiz notice ur name while visiting around.....

to me, u seems like a relative to t-man n chelsea.....

The Brat Pack said...

We hope the storms weren't too bad last night and you're doing ok.

We love all your pics!!

The Brat Pack