Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Evening


I love my Valentine!


Don't I look KEWL in my velour?


What a nice day it was today! The rain finally stopped and the sunshine came out!AND, I received a Valentine's Day card from my family! They love me so much. :o)
There are some new photos posted here of me wearing my new velour hoodie...although, it is kind of hard to see it since it is almost the SAME exact color as ME! Momma is going to have to get some of those re-chargeable, digital camera batteries....cuz she is going through those other kinds faster than a speeding poodle chasing a rabbit!! I hope everyone had a rebarkable Valentine's Day!
P.S. I was not able to go to my Vet appointment on Tuesday (for my teeth cleaning)
because Momma forgot to take my food and water away after midnight the night before....and I might have gotten really sick if I had gone. So, I am rescheduled for next Tuesday. :o( I am not looking forward to it.

7 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Jasper,
Thanks for visitng my blog!
Wow I think you look really kewl in your velour!! Oh I'd really like to have some rain where I live cos it's been really hot and sunny the past couple of days..

T-man Angel said...

You look so happy in your pictures. I'm glad you've found such a great home!

T-man

Isabella said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Jasper!
Big Wags,
Isabella

Fu Fu said...

Hello Jasper, Happy valentine's day to you. I can see your velour hoodie. It looks great on you. :)

~ fufu

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Velour hoodie sounds very cool. You're right, it's not easy to see on the photo.

My cat sister just had teeth cleaning. She's eating lots of food again now as her mouth isn't hurting. Bad for me as there's less food to steal!

Licks
Oscar x

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Valentines Day, sweet Jasper :-)

Big hugs and kisses,

Opy

Simba and Jazzi said...

Sunshine and valentines card, a good day all round then.

Simba xx