Monday, February 5, 2007

My Sissy is sick



Momma came home early today.....I was so excited, until I saw that
Sissy was with her. Sissy never comes home from school early. She is
sick today with the tummy flu. Momma came home from work early
and is taking care of her and I have tried to give her lots of love with
slobbery kisses, but she does not like it today. I wish she felt better so
we could play, but Sissy fell asleep and Momma played with me a lot.
She even took some new photos of me resting in my favorite chair.






2 comments:

J. L. LeMone said...

My human is sick, too. She left for a little while today to see her vet, and he gave her medication. It's nice when the humans stay home and keep us company, but they're not much fun when they're sick. I hope your Sissy is feeling better soon so she can play with you.

J. L. LeMone
http://tielweekly.blogspot.com/

T-man Angel said...

Ooh, I like your favorite chair and blankie. They look comfie!!

I hope your sister feels better soon. You'll just have to snuggle close till she gets better.

T-man