Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Summer Cut and Dolls


This photo is what I look like in
the summer....with my Summer Cut.


My Sissy and her best friend, Kayla


Well....it rained all right....BOY DID IT RAIN! It also thundered....and I just do
not like those thunder-boomers at all! But, I was sure glad to have a nice, warm,
safe home to be in....and a nice big bed to hide under! Not like the "old days" when
I was tied outside all the time (where I lived before I was rescued).
I absolutely refuse to go outside when it is raining...even if I have to go potty
really badly. If it is only sprinkling, I will go outside and go potty really fast; but
if it is POURING DOWN like it has been since yesterday.....I just won't go out. I
am glad that Momma understands my fear, because during times like that, I
sometimes have inside "accidents". :o(
My Sissy had company over the weekend...her best friend named Kayla. Kayla
loves me too and is always giving me hugs and kisses. They stayed up late and made
these silly photos of themselves. They are suppose to be "life-size dolls". My Momma
thinks the photos are funny....I think they are cute.

4 comments:

T-man Angel said...

Your summer cut looks really sharp. My mom keeps my little beard on me all year long, but after my grooming it usually looks somewhat like your summer cut.

Did you sister dress you like a doll too? :)

T-man

Unknown said...

Hi jasper, here's wishing you a Happy Valentines Day..

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Ooh, I don't mind thunder, but can understand why you get scared. I'm glad mum understands.

Your suster & her friend look really pretty dollies!

Licks
Oscar

T-man Angel said...

Jasper - Please don't click on the link from Carol. I think it's a bad website. You should probably delete the comment too.
T-man