Monday, February 12, 2007

Mysterious Snow Balls


My Momma thinks this photo is precious; I think I look silly with my tongue out like that!


This is a better photo of me, I think; I look so KEWL and laid back.


Well, I heard Momma and Sissy talking....and apparently, we are going to be
getting a lot of rain and thunderstorms this week. Yuk. I do not like the rain
at all.
Something weird happened last night. I heard a noise at my front door and
began barking like crazy....Momma got up and looked out the front window,
but apparently did not see anything. Sissy came downstairs to see what I was
barking at too. Finally, Momma opened the door, but nobody was there. However,
there was two giant snowballs on the rug in front of the door! We have not had
any more snow since the last one two weeks ago....weird. I went out and began
sniffing around and checking out those snowballs, but found nothing. Momma
just kicked them out into the flower bed. Momma and
Sissy don't know where they came from because there is no more snow left from our
last snowfall. So weird.
Here is a photo of the snowballs....and some extras of me.




5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Us doggies have very sensitive ears we can hears tons of things that humans cannot. You were just doing your job being the fierce poodle protector that you are

xoxooxo
Chelsea

T-man Angel said...

Jasper,
I really like the tongue sticking out photo. You look like a rock star :)

I wonder where those snowballs came from? I hope you figure out the mystery!

T-man

Simba and Jazzi said...

Strange snowballsappearing like that. I like the photo of you.

Simba xx

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Ooh, how mysterious. All the snow here has gone, apart from a few snowman remains. Very sad.

Licks
Oscar x

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Hmm that is awfully strange - I wonder if the snow spirit was visiting you!

By the way - our Mama thinks you look so adoreable and so huggable in your photos.

We think your tongue is cute too!