Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fun at the Park and beyond!

My Momma and Sissy are brilliant....just brilliant, I tell you. In anticipation of the Saturday rainstorms, they took me to the dog park on FRIDAY!! As soon as Momma got off work, she and Sissy loaded me up in the Jeep and off we went.

"DRIVE FASTER SISSY", I screamed! (actually, he was yawning and I can't believe I got this shot-Cyn)




The anticipation is killing me!!



Stop taking pics of me in the Jeep and get
me to the park!


FINALLY, we are here!!!!!

WOW, this place is HUGE!



And of course, I had to pee-pee on
everything in sight!!



Yippee, there's the pond! But it is still
too cool to go swimming.



Where's all the other dogs? Humm, looks like
I have this place all to myself. That sun is
setting fast, I better get to running around!




Tee hee hee, I ran too fast for Momma's camera!



I finally stopped to take a break on top of this
picnic table by the pond. You can see the poopie
bag that Momma had to carry around - she had to
pick up my poopie and throw it away. Good idea
I guess....or we would all be running through a lot
of turdies.



Hey Momma, better bring that bag over here
by this tree!!!



That sun is going down fast.....noooooo, I don't
want it to because the park closes at dark!









Okay....okay....I am ready to go.




This was so much fun Momma & Sissy, thank
you for taking me!!!!



Wait, wait....one more picture with Sissy! Boy, I am
tired, hold me Sissy.




BUT, NOT too tired to go shopping at
Petco!!! YEAHHHHHH




I LOVE THIS STORE!!!



This shirt fits me---I want it, please buy it
for me!!!



I had to check out the "Fashion Show" at
Petco....but darn, those are not real
doggies!!


Awwww, time for the ride home....goodbye Petco,
goodbye dog park---see ya next time.

19 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

hey jasper,

thanks for checking out my blog. i have a question, i've seen poodle before. why aren't your head's fur curly like others??

ok, this is just a stoopid question. LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

Cash said...

Hey Boo,
Well, I am actually in need of a grooming; but since I've had recent Vet Visits, Mom has put off the groomers (to give me a break, cuz she knows I hate both) So, that is why the fur on my head looks different.
Jasper

Boo Casanova said...

LOL. you just need a hair cut and the curls will come back. LOL

ok ok, now i'm so embarrass for the stoopid question.

have a nice weekend. it's saturday night over here. i believe it should be early morning for you.

wet wet licks

Boo

Liza said...

Jasper -

Great photos - I am jealous of you time at the park. It is icy, windy and 12 degrees here so my mom said no park!

Have fun with your CUZ - Mom is amazed I already nibbled the tips of my CUZ's ears/horns off. I only did it out of love!!

Have a good weekend!!

Wet nose smooches - Dory

The Brat Pack said...

WOW! It looks like you had a super fun time at the dog park AND you got to shop! The perfect day!

Sloppy kisses,
The Brat Pack

Molly the Airedale said...

Hey Jasper,
Boy, did you ever have a fun day!!!!! I love that first pic of you yelling to go faster! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Sophie Brador said...

Your park looks great .... nice shirt!

Dean-O! said...

Do you ever catch any of those rabbits? I am also getting a break from grooming...my excuse is that it is too cold...hehehe...this weather could go on for MONTHS!

Willie and Waylon said...

That looks like an awesome place to run!

Avery said...

Hi Jasper!

Thanks for your comment on my blog.

That dog park looks fun! I've been begging Mom and Dad to take me to one of the dog parks around here. Maybe your post will convince them I need to go too!

Wags,
Avery

P.S. Love the shirt on you! I can never find doggie shirts big enough for me.

J. L. LeMone said...

How cool! It looks like you had a lot of fun! I did not know that the humans build parks just for you dogs. Great idea, though. I wonder if they have cockatiel parks, too.

Isabella said...

You lucky dog! You got to go to the dog park AND Petco! Looks like you really enjoyed yourself.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Luckie Girl said...

Hey jasper! :)
Great pics and thanks for popping by my blog. Petco looks so much fun...and all those toys...aww man...i wish there was one here! I love Zanies..but we don't have that in Singapore!
And that shirt looks so YOU!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I love the photos, especially the sunset ones.

Looks like a fab day out, you lucky boy!

Licks
Oscar x

Ivy said...

wooo hoo!! wut a fun day you had! i wanna go to your dog park. it is so huge!! i wanna go swimmin in your pond! yeah!

all my dog parks here are just tiny little grassy spots with a fence around them.

hope you got lots of cool stuff from petco!

luv ivy

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Wow Jasper! You are one lucky doggie! I wanted to go to the doggie park this wekeend, but it rained on Thursday & Friday and mum didn't feel like giving me a bath!

With your new shirt, you can pretend you're in Hawaii sunnin' & runnin' on the beach! So handsome!
Airekisses!
Liberty

Liberty Doo Dah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T-man Angel said...

Your park looks so beautiful with the pond and the sunset. I want to move to your town!

T-man

Anonymous said...

What a top shirt! You and I have such similar days (bark park then shopping)! We would get along great! Except of course that your bark park is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo big! And because you are so small (well smaller than me) it would be even bigger! *sniffs your butt* Pleased to meet you, J!

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).