Friday, February 16, 2007

Purple Rain?


Momma bought me this new purple shirt.
Who does she think I am...The Artist Formerly
Known as Prince???



It itched me on this side......


And it itched me on that side!


So, Momma dressed me in this
silly new raincoat instead!!! Can't you tell
I am embarrassed to have this silly thing on!?
I don't need a raincoat, I need a snowsuit!


Although, it is kinda KEWL that the stripes on
the raincoat "glow" when light hits them.


WAIT A MINUTE!! She did not take off that
purple Prince shirt....it is still on underneath
the raincoat!! Well, at least she did buy me this
chew bone.....which I love!

7 comments:

Peanut said...

My mom says looking like prince isn't a bad thing as he makes good music. I like your coat better though.

Boo Casanova said...

hellow jasper,

thanks for visiting my blog. so, have i got your heart already??

sorry sorry, i couldn't cast my love spell on a male dog. simba might get jealous.

i think both your purple shirt & the rain coat look really nice. i bet you won't complain if you walk in the snow coz it keeps you warm.

wet wet licks

Boo

Chelsea said...

Mama really likes Prince so she said to keep the purple top on. Coincidentally purple is Mama's favorite color so therefore it is forced on me to be my favorite color.

you are adorable.

xoxoxoox
Chelsea

Simba and Jazzi said...

two coats at once, is she trying to cook you? You look great.

Simba x

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Are you hiding under the table to try to stop mum taking any nore photos?!

Licks
Oscar x

Murphey said...

Chew bone, Cool! Shirts and jackets, not so cool....Everytime my lady puts clothes on me I chew them up with my teeth.

Murph the Dog

T-man Angel said...

Ooh, I like that purple look on you. That raincoat doesn't look like it would keep you very dry. Maybe it's just for fashion :)

T-man