Thursday, February 8, 2007

Bump on the head



Oh my....I was playing tug of war with my Momma last night...we always play that game and I love it. But, last night was different. I was under the coffee table pulling and my Momma was lying on the floor in front of the couch pulling. Suddenly I had an itch, and I let go and my Momma fell back into the couch. We have two couches, and this one has a wooden frame and her head hit the wooden frame!! OUCH. She rolled over and was holding the back of her head and was not moving; I came over to her to find out what was going on and began trying to stick my nose in between her arms and her head. She pushed me back a little and told me "no". I felt something was wrong, so I went back under the coffee table. Just then my Sissy came into the living room and asked what was wrong. Momma told her what happened and Sissy touched her head and screamed, "oh my gosh there is a huge knot on your head". Poor Momma! Sissy got her an ice pack and put it on her head. I felt so bad, and stayed under the coffee table; but Momma got up off the floor and sat in our favorite chair and called me to sit in her lap. I jumped right up immediately and began kissing her, but she still did not feel like kisses. So, she patted me and told me it was all right and not my fault. That made me feel better.
This morning, she is doing a lot better and the knot is almost gone. whew!

2 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

ouch! Be careful next time.

Simba xx

T-man Angel said...

Ooh, your poor mom!! I'm glad you were able to nurse her back to health.

T-man