Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Today.............



It was much warmer today; I heard Momma talking about it being around 60degrees.
Wow.
That sure is better than 20 degrees.
Momma took me outside and we played...on my what fun. I love going outside when
the
weather is so nice.
My Sissy is feeling better too and she went to school today.
I think I heard Sissy mention "doc doc Moon" today....that is my Vet
(Dr. Terry Moon); I am
wondering if it is time for me to go again. :(
Ahemm....I'd like to talk about a sensitive subject....halitosis.
My Momma and Sissy say that I have it.
Who me?!?!?! Gosh, Momma brushes my teeth and everything; I don't
know what else to do. HELP
Anyway, here is a photo of Momma and me....and one of me, jumping
very high for my ball as my Sissy tosses it up (this is an old photo, my Sissy
was 11 years old then, she is 14 now)....but I can STILL jump like that!

3 comments:

T-man Angel said...

WOW, do you have springs in your feet? I thought I could jump high, but not as high as you can!! That's an awesome picture :)

T-man

T-man Angel said...

Hi Jasper,
Are you on the beta version of blogger? Maybe if you switched, you could see other people's blogs easier.
T-man

J. L. LeMone said...

All you need is a cape!

Of course, wings would work even better...

J. L. LeMone, Cockatiel
http://tielweekly.blogspot.com/