Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy tails




WOW, it has been too long since my last post. I should not let that happen again.
Well, my Vet visit (to have my teeth cleaned) went well and I now have pearly whites! Unfortunately, Doc had to pull two teeth due to decay! But, I sure do feel better! (and Momma says my breath is so sweet and fresh now).
The weather here has been so NICE. For the last few days, the highs have been in the 70's!!! It is just like Spring and I have been loving it. Momma likes to open the windows during weather like this...and I like to sit in the window sill and peer out at the birds and all the outdoor activity. Momma thinks it is cute and snapped these photos.


6 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Hi Jasper, was it painful when the vet pull out your teeth? Glad to hear that you're ok now. I love your purple Rain shirt. :)

~ fufu

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Owie, poor toothie pegs!

You could run the neighbourhood watch sitting up there at the window!

Licks
Oscar x

Simba and Jazzi said...

Keeping an eye on the neighbours lol.

Simba xx

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! That's a really high spot for a little guy like you! Great spot to watch for the mailman!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Cash said...

Fu Fu, nah, it did not hurt, cuz I was fast asleep when Doc pulled them!

Oscar, I don't miss the teeth at all; I can still eat my regular food and play tug o' war with toys and everything!!! yah!!

Simba, yeah, I love to watch the neighbors!

Maggie, yeah it is a high spot, but Momma puts a chair against the wall below the window...which makes it easy to get up and down.

Chelsea said...

You are so cute and adorable and inventive and creative and fluffy.

You remind me of ....well, me.


xoxoxo
Chelsea