Wednesday, February 7, 2007


I just love to lay on fluffy pillows!




How do you like my "Poodle Stance" ?



This is my old bed; I just lounged in it and
took naps here...I sleep in my Momma's bed!


This is my current bed and I like to keep all
my toys here too; Sissy took this photo this
morning.


This is one of my favorite places to sit because
I can see out the window from here.


I slept so good last night, I don't think I woke up even once. Momma has a down comforter on her bed (where I sleep) and I always snuggle underneath it and sleep at her feet. It is so warm and cozy, I just love it.
Here are some more photos that Momma found of me....hope you all like them.

4 comments:

J. L. LeMone said...

Nice pics, Jasper!

J. L. LeMone, Cockatiel
http://tielweekly.blogspot.com/

Murphey said...

I like to look out the window too, I have a chair that I sit on and I can see everything!

Murph the Dog

Chelsea said...

I do that poodle stance too! Mama thinks it's adorably cute!

XOXOXO
Chelsea

T-man Angel said...

Aww, I like your cute pictures! You look good with a beard. I have one too. It makes us male poodles look more manly.

Keep snuggling. Fluffy comforters are the best!

T-man